Practice Order (all times approximate):
5:15 - Crying in the Streets
Waiting for My Child to Come
Why (Am I Treated so Bad?)
6:00 - Ain't Gonna Let Nobody Turn Me Around
This May Be the Last time
People Get Ready
7:00 - Eyes on the Prize
A Change is Gonna Come
In the Mississippi River
- You are only permitted two unexcused absences from practice (Mon, Tues, or Wed practices). If you cannot attend practice, you need to let me know.
- Amplifiers are provided. You don’t need to bring yours.
- Be sure you have your instrument tuned to a TUNER and ready to go. Your instrument may be tuned to itself, but you need to be in tune with the band. Don’t wait until you are on stage to tune.
- PRACTICE AT HOME!!! Know your song. Put it on your Ipod; listen to it every day. The best way to nail your song is to know it inside and out.
- If you have music, bring it to practice. I will not have extra music for you.
- You are not allowed to wander the school and horse around during practice while you are waiting for your song. You must be within earshot of the stage!
- Bring your homework if you have any – there will be times that you will be waiting for you song to come up or for your ride to arrive. These are great opportunities to take care of business.